Monday 3 December 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Viktor Vassilyevich Gorbatko and Joseph Evans.
'Neath the Arizona Skies, directed by Harry Fraser, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
while Good-bye, Mr. Chips by James Hilton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1934!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1934 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Viktor Vassilyevich Gorbatko: USSR -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 7, 24, 37 / 36).
- Joseph Evans: American bartender, gay.
- Abimael Guzman: A former professor of philosophy, who was the leader of the Shining Path during the Maoist insurgency known as the internal conflict in Peru.
- Fred Wolf: American physicist and writer, well known for his spiritual, perhaps "New Age" approach to the universe.
- Georges Aillieres: France sport Champion.
- Nicolas Coster: Actor (Robert Delaney-Another World)
- Viktor Gorbatko: Russian general pilot and astronaut
- Abimael Guzmán: Peruvian philosopher and academic
- Charles James O'Donnell: Irish politician (Born 1849).
- KYW-AM in Chicago Ill moves to Philadelphia Penn
- Italian colonial Tripoli and Cyrenaica annexed to Libya.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1934 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Object of My Affection - Glen Gray & Casa Loma Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?