Wednesday 11 January 1928US date format: 1/11/1928, UK date format: 11/1/1928
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 11, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David L Wolper and Mitchell Ryan in Cincinnati.
High Stakes, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 January 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 1928!
Which were the important events of 11 January 1928 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
- David L Wolper: American television producer (d.2010).
- David L. Wolper: Producer.
- Mitchell Ryan in Cincinnati: Ohio, USA; actor (Chase, Executive Suite).
- David Wolper: American film producer, the winner of more than 100 awards.
- Alan Bowness: English historian and curator.