Monday July 3, 1989
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 3, 1989). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Judith Pietersen and Mathieu Bauderlique.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Good Thing by Fine Young Cannibals.
In UK Back To Life (However Do You Want Me) by Soul II Soul was in the top 5 hits.
Cruising Bar, directed by Robert Ménard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while The Russia House by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Split Ends.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Grand Monster Slam or Cyber Cross.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 July 1989
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1989!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1989 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Judith Pietersen
- Mathieu Bauderlique
- Suzy Berhow: YouTube Star.
- Elle King: Pop Singer.
- Alex Morgan: Athlete.
- Godfrey Walusimbi: Ugandan footballer.
- Mitchell Dodds: Australian rugby player.
- Brian Lafond: YouTube Star.
- Andrei Gromyko: Belarusian-Russian economist and politician Soviet Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1989).
- Supreme Court rules states do not have to provide funds for abortions
- The movie Batman sets record of quickest US$100 million (10 days).
- Jim Backus, American actor (Mr. Magoo, Gilligan's Island), dies at age 76 of pneumonia (born 1913).
- US Supreme Court rules states do not have to provide funds for abortions.
- Peter Koech of Kenya sets 3k steeplechase record (8:05.39) in Stockholm, Sweden.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Fine Young Cannibals - Good Thing
- Milli Vanilli - Baby Don't Forget My Number
- Simply Red - If You Don't Know Me By Now
- Madonna - Express Yourself
- Martika - Toy Soldiers
- Cyndi Lauper - I Drove All Night
- Natalie Cole - Miss You Like Crazy
- Richard Marx - Satisfied
- Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
- Expose - What You Don't Know
Top #10 R&B songs
- Keep On Movin' - Soul II Soul (Featuring Caron Wheeler)
- Chuckii Booker - Turned Away
- Surface - Shower Me With Your Love
- The Jacksons - Nothin (That Compares 2 U)
- Levert - Gotta Get The Money
- Peabo Bryson - Show & Tell
- Karyn White - Secret Rendezvous
- Miles Jaye - Objective
- James Ingram - It's Real
- Vanessa Williams - Darlin' I
Top #10 Latin songs
- La Incondicional - Luis Miguel
- Jose Luis Rodriguez - BAILA MI RUMBA
- Ana Gabriel - Simplemente Amigos
- Te Amo - Franco de Vita
- Este Ritmo Se Baila Asi - Chayanne
- AMANDOTE Y SONANDOTE - Braulio
- Aunque mal paguen ellas - Roberto Carlos/Vicente Fernandez
- Extranandote - Rocio Durcal
- MALA SUERTE - Vikki Carr
- Amor De Noche - Rocio Jurado
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?