Saturday June 3, 1989
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 3, 1989). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Imogen Poots and Katie Hoff.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Rock On by Michael Damian.
In UK Sealed With A Kiss by Jason Donovan was in the top 5 hits.
Vice Academy, directed by Rick Sloane, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while The Temple Of My Familiar by Alice Walker was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Split Ends.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing ElectroCop or Escape From The Planet Of The Robot Monsters.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 June 1989
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1989!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1989 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Imogen Poots: TV Actress.
- Katie Hoff
- Freddy Adu: Athlete.
- Youtubable : YouTube Star.
- Katie Hoff: American swimmer.
- Anthony Taugourdeau: French footballer.
- Leaking pipe of Asha, USSR causes 2 trains to catch fire; 460 die
- Nolan Ryan pitches his 2nd one-hitter this season and 11th overall
- Houston Astros beat Los Angeles Dodgers, 5-4, in 22 innings (7:14:09).
- Chinese troops kill hundreds of pro-democracy students in Beijing.
- Country singer Rebe McEntire weds her manager Narvel Blackstone.
- The government of China sends troops to force protesters out of Tiananmen Square after seven weeks of occupation.
- SkyDome is officially opened in Toronto, Ontario
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Damian - Rock On
- Donny Osmond - Soldier Of Love
- Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings
- Guns N' Roses - Patience
- New Kids On The Block - I'll Be Loving You (Forever)
- Bobby Brown - Every Little Step
- Jody Watley - Real Love
- Paula Abdul - Forever Your Girl
- Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
- Lita Ford - Close My Eyes Forever
Top #10 R&B songs
- Natalie Cole - Miss You Like Crazy
- Atlantic Starr - My First Love
- De La Soul - Me Myself And I
- Mr. D.J. - Joyce "Fenderella" Irby
- Slick Rick - Children's Story
- The O'Jays - Have You Had Your Love Today
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Little Jackie Wants To Be A Star
- Tony Toni Tone - For The Love Of You
- Grady Harrell - Sticks And Stones
- BeBe & CeCe Winans - Lost Without You
Top #10 Latin songs
- La Incondicional - Luis Miguel
- Jose Luis Rodriguez - BAILA MI RUMBA
- AMANDOTE Y SONANDOTE - Braulio
- Como Tu - Jose Jose
- Ya No Puedo Volver Contigo - Marisela
- MALA SUERTE - Vikki Carr
- Este Ritmo Se Baila Asi - Chayanne
- Asi Fue - Isabel Pantoja
- Solo Con Un Beso - Ricardo Montaner
- Ana Gabriel - Simplemente Amigos
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?