Friday 3 June 1932
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dakota Staton [Rabia Aliyah] .
while The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1932!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 3 June 1932 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Dakota Staton [Rabia Aliyah]: US jazz singer (In the Night).
- John McGraw, who came to New York in 1902, resigns as manager of Giants
- Von Hindenburg disbands German Parliament
- Lou Gehrig and teammate Tony Lazzeri hit four home runs in one game, and hit for the natural cycle, respectively. These two feats are both less common than a perfect game, which has occurred twenty one times in one hundred and twenty years.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?