Wednesday 22 June 1932
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 22, 1932). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Soraya Esfandiary-Bakhtiari and Amrish Puri.
Mystery Ranch, directed by David Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 June 1932
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1932!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1932 ?
- Soraya Esfandiary-Bakhtiari
- Amrish Puri: Indian actor and singer (d. 2005).
- Prunella Scales: English actress.
- June Salter: Australian actress and author prominent in theatre and television, best known for her character roles.
- Michael Horvit: Composer.
- John Wakeham: Baron Wakeham English businessman and politician Leader of the House of Lords.
- Yevgeny Kychanov: Russian orientalist historian and academic (d. 2013).
- Soraya Pahlavi: Iranian royalty: the second wife of the Shah of Iran.
- François Plaisant: French diplomat, who served as his country's Ambassador to South Africa (1981-1984), Switzerland (1991-1993), Liechtenstein (1992-1993) and China (1993-1996).
- NL, finally approves players wearing numbers