Saturday 25 June 1932
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gaetano Gifuni and Martin Walker.
Red-Headed Woman, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1932!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1932 ?
- Gaetano Gifuni: Italian Secretary General of the Senate for 12 years; became Minister of the Government of Fanfani.
- Martin Walker: American mechanical engineer, business administrator and CEO of M.A.
- Peter Blake: English painter and illustrator.
- Tim Parnell: English racing driver.
- George Sluizer: French-Dutch director producer and screenwriter (d. 2014).
- 36th US Golf Open: Gene Sarazen shoots a 286 at Fresh Meadows, New York
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 June 1932
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?