Monday 6 June 1932
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David R Scott in San Antonio and David Scott.
while The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 6 June 1932 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- David R Scott in San Antonio: Texas, USA; Colonel US Air Force/astronaut (Gemini 8, Apollo 9, 15).
- David Scott: American astronaut who piloted the Gemini 8, along with Neil Armstrong, on 3/16/1966 when they docked with Agena.
- Jan Adriaenssens: Belgium sport Champion.
- Billie Whitelaw: Coventry, England -- Actress (Omen, Adding Machine).
- Carlos Davila coup against President Juan Montero of Chile
- Ijsselmeervogels soccer team forms in Spakenburg
- US Federal gas tax enacted.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?