Monday 6 June 1932
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Scott (astronaut) and Jan Adriaensens.
while The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1932!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 6 June 1932 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- David Scott (astronaut)
- Jan Adriaensens
- David R Scott in San Antonio: Texas, USA; Colonel US Air Force/astronaut (Gemini 8, Apollo 9, 15).
- David Scott: American astronaut who piloted the Gemini 8, along with Neil Armstrong, on 3/16/1966 when they docked with Agena.
- Jan Adriaenssens: Belgium sport Champion.
- Billie Whitelaw: Coventry, England -- Actress (Omen, Adding Machine).
- Carlos Davila coup against President Juan Montero of Chile
- Ijsselmeervogels soccer team forms in Spakenburg
- US Federal gas tax enacted.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?