Saturday 4 June 1932
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Barrymore Jr in Beverly Hills and John Drew Barrymore.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1932!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1932 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- John Barrymore Jr in Beverly Hills: California, USA; actor (Pantomine Quiz).
- John Drew Barrymore: American actor (d. 2004).
- John Barrymore: American actor from a noted theatrical family who debuted in films as a teen-ager.
- Oliver Nelson: American jazz composer and arranger (Born 1932).
- Maurice Shadbolt: New Zealand author and playwright (d. 2004).
- 64th Belmont: Tom Malley aboard Faireno wins in 2:32.8
- Edouard Herriot becomes Premier of France
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 June 1932
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?