Wednesday 18 June 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1902!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1902 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Henry Wadsworth: Maysville, Kentucky -- Actor (Applause, Fast & Loose).
- Louis Alter: American orchestra leader and composer of ultra modern popular compositions; such as "Manhattan Serenade.
- Peter Schaap: Sadistic Dutch police officer, SD and Waffen SS member responsible for the arrest of some 10.
- Paavo Yrjölä: Finnish decathlete (d. 1980).
- Samuel Butler: English author and critic (d. 1902).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 June 1902
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1902 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Last Day of School at Pumpkin Center - Cal Stewart
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?