Friday 3 June 1960
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 3, 1960). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anett Pötzsch and Barry Lyons.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Cathy's Clown by The Everly Brothers.
In UK Three Steps To Heaven by Eddie Cochran was in the top 5 hits.
Quinceañera, directed by Alfredo B. Crevenna, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1960
while The Chapman Report by Irving Wallace was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching My Sister Eileen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 June 1960
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1960!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1960 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1960 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Jackie Wilson - Doggin' Around
- The Everly Brothers - Cathy's Clown
- Etta James - All I Could Do Was Cry
- Ooh Poo Pah Doo - Part II - Jessie Hill
- Bill Black's Combo - White Silver Sands
- Ella Fitzgerald - Mack The Knife
- Elvis Presley - Stuck On You
- The Madison Time - Part I - Ray Bryant Combo
- Jackie Wilson - Night
- Jimmy Jones - Good Timin'
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?