Friday 3 March 1950
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Re Styles and Tim Kazurinsky in Johnstown.
Stage Fright, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while This I Remember by Eleanor Roosevelt was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Cisco Kid.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1950!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1950 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Re Styles: Rock vocalist (Tubes).
- Tim Kazurinsky in Johnstown: Pennsylvania, USA; comedian (Saturday Night Live, Police Academy 2, 3, 4).
- Tim Kazurinsky: American actor and screenwriter.
- 3 months as National-American Football League takes back NFL name
- Poland states that it intends to exile all Germans.
- The Soviet Union claims to have an atomic bomb.
- The first Volkswagen Type 2 (also known as the Microbus) rolls off the assembly line in Wolfsburg, Germany.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1950 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mills Brothers - Daddy's Little Girl
- Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy - Frank Sinatra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?