Tuesday 7 March 1950
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mark Pinter in Decorah and Billy Joe Dupree.
Stage Fright, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while I, My Ancestor by Nancy Wilson Ross was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Space Patrol.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1950!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1950 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Mark Pinter in Decorah: Iowa, USA; actor (Karl - Behind the Screen, Another World).
- Billy Joe Dupree: American football player.
- Franco Harris: American pro football player with the Pittsburgh Steelers, one of the best running backs ever to play in the NFL.
- Mark Pinter: American actor, mainly on television, including episodes of various series and soap operas.
- Alois Treindl: German-Swiss physicist, programmer of astrological software, entrepreneur, publisher, and professional astrologer.
- Iris Chacon: Puerto Rican singer and dancer
- Iris Chacón: Puerto Rican actress singer and dancer
- Billy DuPree: American football player
- J Richard: American baseball player
- Ice Pairs Championship at London won by K Kennedy and P Kennedy (USA)
- Ladies Figure Skating Championship in London won by Alena Vrzanova CZE
- Men Figure Skating Championship in London won by Richard Button (USA)
- Cold War: The Soviet Union issues a statement denying that Klaus Fuchs served as a Soviet spy.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?