Monday 6 March 1950
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sandra Allard and Arthur Roche.
Stage Fright, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while Decision In Germany by Lucius Du Bignon Clay was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Space Patrol.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1950!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1950 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Sandra Allard: American homicide victim, found repeatedly stabbed to death in her house which had then been set on fire early 10/03/1993, Oakbrook, IL.
- Arthur Roche: English archbishop.
- Hirotaka Suzuoki: Japanese voice actor (d. 2006).
- Silly Putty invented
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?