Thursday March 26, 2020
US date format: 3/26/2020, UK date format: 26/3/2020
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see zodiac on March 26, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Hitmen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 26, 2020?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'A Family Heirloom, Restored From Hood to Taillights' b'A Ford Model A that has been part of one family\xe2\x80\x99s lives across five generations got a 30-year restoration.' [..]
- b'A Gusher of Oil and Fewer Places to Put It' b'A chaotic mismatch between the supply and demand for oil is saturating the world\xe2\x80\x99s ability to store it all.' [..]
- See all financial news of March 26th, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on March 26, 2020?
On March 26, 2020 the day of the week was Thursday.
What zodiac sign is March 26, 2020?
On March 26, 2020 the zodiac sign was Aries.
Who was the US President on March 26, 2020?
On March 26, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on March 26, 2020?
On March 26, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on March 26, 2020?
On March 26, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.