Tuesday 4 August 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 4, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Teresa de Marzo and Helen Kane [Schroeder].
The Monster, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1903!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1903 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
Famous Birthdays:04 August
- Cardinal Giuseppe Sarto of Venice elected Pope Pius X
- Pope Pius X succeeds Pope Leo XIII as the 257th pope.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm Thinkin' of You All De While - Bob Roberts
- It's a Lovely Day for a Walk - Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan