Tuesday 4 August 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Teresa de Marzo and Helen Kane [Schroeder].
The Monster, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1903!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1903 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
Famous Birthdays:04 August
- Cardinal Giuseppe Sarto of Venice elected Pope Pius X
- Pope Pius X succeeds Pope Leo XIII as the 257th pope.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm Thinkin' of You All De While - Bob Roberts
- It's a Lovely Day for a Walk - Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan