Sunday 4 June 1933
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Sparrow and Godfried Danneels.
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
while Magnificent Obsession by Lloyd C. Douglas was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1933 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- John Sparrow: CEO (British Horseracing Betting Levy Board).
- Godfried Danneels: Belgian Roman Catholic ecclesiastic, Archbishop of Malines-Brussels from December 19, 1979 and elevated to Cardinal on February 2, 1983.
- Frank White: American politician, who served as the 41st Governor of the U.S.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?