Wednesday 4 June 1952
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Carlene Watkins and Parker Stevenson in Philadelphia.
Scaramouche, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Saracen Blade by Frank Yerby was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching China Smith.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1952!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1952 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Carlene Watkins: Hartford, Connecticut -- Actress (Tough Enough).
- Parker Stevenson in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; actor (Falcon Crest, Stroker Ace).
- Catherine Watkins in Hartford: Connecticut, USA; actress (It's Not Easy, Mary).
- Bronis?aw Komorowski: Marshal of the Polish Sejm and acting President of Poland.
- Bronislaw Komorowski: Polish politician and historian who has been President of Poland since 2010.
- Parker Stevenson: TV Actor
- Bronisław Komorowski: Polish historian and politician 5th President of Poland
- Dambudzo Marechera: Zimbabwean author and poet
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Somewhere Along The Way - Nat King Cole (Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?