Tuesday 4 February 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gordon Fraser and Emmanuel "Manny".
Evangeline, directed by Karen Lam, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1908 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Gordon Fraser: Lawrence, Massachusetts -- Newscaster (All Star News).
- Emmanuel "Manny": Klein trumpeter.
- Ellisiv Steen: Norwegian literary researcher and professor at the University of Oslo from 1972.
- Julian Bell: English poet and academic (d. 1937).