Tuesday 5 July 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Don Goddard and Franz Adolf Syberg.
Los políticos, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
while Sir Mortimer by Mary Johnston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1904!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1904 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Don Goddard: Binghamton, New York -- News anchor (ABC Evening News 1958-59).
- Franz Adolf Syberg: Composer.
- Heinrich Beuckelmann: Germany Actor.
- Marie Besson: Mont?limar EXecutives.
- Harold Acton: English/Italian historian/art collector, dies at age 84.
- Ernst Mayr: German-American biologist and ornithologist (d. 2005)
- Milburn Stone: American actor (Doc - Gunsmoke), dies at age 75 (born 1904).
- Giants 18-game winning streak ends as Phillies win 6-5 in 10 inn
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Cosey Corner Girl - Henry Burr
- Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart) - Albert Campbell & James F. Harrison
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?