Tuesday 5 July 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 5, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Franz Adolf Syberg and Don Goddard.
La Danse du diable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 July 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1904!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1904 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Don Goddard: Binghamton, New York -- News anchor (ABC Evening News 1958-59).
- Franz Adolf Syberg: Composer.
- Heinrich Beuckelmann: Germany Actor.
- Marie Besson: Mont?limar EXecutives.
- Harold Acton: English/Italian historian/art collector, dies at age 84.
- Ernst Mayr: German-American biologist and ornithologist (d. 2005).
- Milburn Stone: American actor (Doc - Gunsmoke), dies at age 75 (born 1904).
- Giants 18-game winning streak ends as Phillies win 6-5 in 10 inn