Friday 15 July 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 15, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rudolf Arnheim and Mogubai Kurdikar.
La Danse du diable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 July 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 July 1904!
Which were the important events of 15 July 1904 ?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- Palermo, Sicily - Festival of Santa Rosalia
- Brunei - Birthday of the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
- Botswana - President's Day
- Saint Donald's feast day
- Brazil - International Men's Day
- Rudolf Arnheim: German-born American author and psychologist (d. 2007).
- Mogubai Kurdikar: Indian singer (d. 2001).
- 1st Buddhist temple in US forms, Los Angeles
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Blue Bell - Henry Burr
- Then You'll Remember Me - Corrine Morgan