Thursday 21 July 1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Los políticos, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
while In the Bishop's Carriage by Miriam Michelson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1904!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1904 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 July
- After 13 years, the 4,607-mile Trans-Siberian railway is completed
- Camille Jenatzy sets world auto speed record at 65.79 MPH.
- Louis Rigolly, a Frenchman, becomes the first man to break the 100 mph (161 km/h) barrier on land. He drove a 15-liter Gobron-Brille in Ostend, Belgium.
- The Trans-Siberian railway is completed.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Blue Bell - Henry Burr
- Then You'll Remember Me - Corrine Morgan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?