Thursday 21 July 1904US date format: 7/21/1904, UK date format: 21/7/1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 21, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
La Danse du diable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 July 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1904!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1904 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 July
- After 13 years, the 4,607-mile Trans-Siberian railway is completed
- Camille Jenatzy sets world auto speed record at 65.79 MPH.
- Louis Rigolly, a Frenchman, becomes the first man to break the 100 mph (161 km/h) barrier on land. He drove a 15-liter Gobron-Brille in Ostend, Belgium.
- The Trans-Siberian railway is completed.