Tuesday 19 July 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 19, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Todd Lincoln Beckwith and Pierre Merle.
La Danse du diable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 July 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1904!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1904 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- Robert Todd Lincoln Beckwith: American lawyer; last direct descendant of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1985).
- Pierre Merle: Montpellier physician.
- Robert Beckwith: American lawyer and farmer (d. 1985).
- Dutch Premier Kuypers disbands 1st Chamber