Wednesday 6 July 1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Whitney and Erik Wickberg.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 July 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1904!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1904 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Robert Whitney: Newcastle-on-Tyne, England -- Conductor (Sospiro do Roma).
- Erik Wickberg: Swedish-born 9th General of the Salvation Army (Born 1904).
- Abai Kunanbaiuli: Kazakh poet (Born 1845).