Wednesday 6 July 1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Whitney and Erik Wickberg.
Los políticos, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1904!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1904 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Robert Whitney: Newcastle-on-Tyne, England -- Conductor (Sospiro do Roma).
- Erik Wickberg: Swedish-born 9th General of the Salvation Army (Born 1904).
- Abai Kunanbaiuli: Kazakh poet (Born 1845).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Cosey Corner Girl - Henry Burr
- Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart) - Albert Campbell & James F. Harrison
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?