Sunday 24 July 1904
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James R Killian Jr and Richard B Morris.
Los políticos, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
while The Crossing by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1904!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1904 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
- James R Killian Jr: MIT President (1948-59).
- Richard B Morris: American constitutional historian (d. 1989).
- Leo Arnaud: French-American composer, arranger and conductor, often of film scores, best known for "Bugler's Dream", which is used as the theme by television networks presenting the Olympic Games in the United States.
- Richard Morris: American historian and academic (d. 1989).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?