Friday 22 July 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 22, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Otto Rombach and Paul Vanuxem.
La Danse du diable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 July 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1904!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1904 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Otto Rombach: German writer and journalist.
- Paul Vanuxem: French general known for his political views about French Algeria.
- Wilson Barrett: English actor playwright and manager (d. 1904).