Friday 6 April 2007
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Don't Matter by Akon.
In UK Give It To Me by Timbaland featuring Nelly Furtado was in the top 5 hits.
Fracture, directed by Gregory Hoblit, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while What The Dead Know by Laura Lippman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Derren Brown: Trick or Treat.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Baby Pals Konnichiwa Akachan or Concerto Gate.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 April 2007!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 6 April 2007 ?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- Saint Balderik
- Saint Marcellinus of Carthage (d.413)
- St. Sixtus
- Saint Wineboud
- Blessed Notker
- The start of the tax year in the United Kingdom (arising from the 11 day correction to March 25 at the adoption of the Gregorian calendar in 1752).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 April
- Dismissal of U.S. attorneys controversy: Monica Goodling, who was an assistant counsel to Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, resigns after refusing to testify before the Congress. (BBC)
- Cuba-United States relations: A judge in El Paso, Texas orders the release of accused terrorist Luis Posada Carriles, pending an immigration hearing. Federal prosecutors plan to appeal the ruling. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Akon - Don't Matter
- Fergie - Glamorous
- Beyonce - Beautiful Liar
- Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot
- Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast In America - Gym Class Heroes
- Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape
- Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
- Rich Boy - Throw Some D's
- Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around…Comes Around
- Daughtry - It's Not Over
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 6 April 2007
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Anderlecht - Standard : 1 - 0
Division 2Football (France)
- Ajaccio - Caen : 0 - 0
- Amiens - Montpellier : 4 - 1
- Chateauroux - Dijon : 2 - 1
- Creteil - Reims : 1 - 1
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Hull - Norwich : 1 - 2
- Leicester - Derby : 1 - 1
- Southend - Colchester : 0 - 3
League 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Scunthorpe - Yeovil : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?