Saturday 21 April 2007
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Princess Isabella and Isabella .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Give It To Me by Timbaland.
In UK Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne was in the top 5 hits.
Cashback, directed by Sean Ellis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Kingdom Come by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Elevator.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arkadian Warriors or Ankh: Battle of the Gods.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 2007!
Which were the important events of 21 April 2007 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Princess Isabella: of Denmark.
- Isabella : Danish royalty, the second child and oldest daughter of Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, and his Australian-born wife, Crown Princess Mary.
- Lobby Loyde: Australian guitarist and songwriter (Born 1941).
- At least 10 people are missing in Chile following a 6.2 magnitude earthquake. (Reuters via News Limited)
- Soyuz TMA-9, with space tourist Charles Simonyi and two crew from Expedition 14 to the International Space Station on board, safely return to Earth. (Xinhua)
- An aircraft of the United States Navy's Blue Angels precision flight team crashes during an air show in Beaufort, South Carolina, killing the pilot and injuring eight people on the ground. (CNN)
- Mohammed al-Attar is sentenced to 15 years in an Egyptian prison after being convicted of being a Mossad agent. (BBC)
- An appeals court decides that the two candidates in the runoff election to decide the next President of East Timor will be current Prime Minister of East Timor José Ramos-Horta and Francisco Guterres of Fretilin. Two of the unsuccessful candidates have announced that they will support Dr Ramos-Horta. (AFP via ABC News Australia)
- The United States and Australia issue travel advisories warning their citizens not to go to the Philippines due to a potentially imminent terrorist threat. (BBC)
- Protests against the Bakiyev administration in Kyrgyzstan become violent as protesters fight with government security forces. (RFE/RL)
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Timbaland - Give It To Me
- Akon - Don't Matter
- Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape
- Fergie - Glamorous
- Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot
- Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
- Linkin Park - What I've Done
- Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast In America - Gym Class Heroes
- Beyonce - Beautiful Liar
- T-Pain - Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin')
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 21 April 2007
Serie AItalian Football
- Milan - Cagliari : 3 - 1
- Sampdoria - Messina : 3 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Bergen - Cercle Brugge : 1 - 0
- Beveren - Roeselare : 2 - 2
- Lokeren - FC Brussels : 0 - 0
- Mouscron - Charleroi : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Ein Frankfurt - Bochum : 0 - 3
- Hertha - Dortmund : 0 - 1
- Leverkusen - Nurnberg : 2 - 0
- Schalke 04 - Cottbus : 2 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Real Madrid - Valencia : 2 - 1
- Sociedad - Ath Madrid : 2 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?