Saturday 6 June 1931
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Hickock and Lloyd Lindroth.
A Free Soul, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
while Years of Grace by Margaret Ayers Barnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1931!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 6 June 1931 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Richard Hickock: American homicide, noted by the biography entitled "In Cold Blood," which was written by Truman Capote.
- Lloyd Lindroth: [the Liberace of the Harp].
- There Ought To Be A Moonlight Saving Time by Guy Lombardo hits #1
- Yanks turn triple-play but lose 7-5 to Indians
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?