Thursday 11 June 1931
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 11, 1931). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frédéric Tristan and Lucianna Paluzzi.
Gold Dust Gertie, directed by Lloyd Bacon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 June 1931
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1931!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1931 ?
- Frédéric Tristan
- Lucianna Paluzzi: Rome, Italy -- Actress (Five Fingers, Thunderball).
- Tab Hunter in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Tab Hunter Show).
- Frédérick Tristan: French writer, poet, essayist.
- Lord Cameron of Lochbroom: Lord advocate.
- Kenneth Cameron: Baron Cameron of Lochbroom Scottish lawyer and judge.
- Audrey Schuh: American soprano.
- Michele Gismondi: Italy sport Champion.