Thursday 11 June 1931
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frédéric Tristan and Lord Cameron of Lochbroom.
A Free Soul, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
while Shadows on the Rock by Willa Cather was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 11 June 1931 ?
- Frédéric Tristan
- Lord Cameron of Lochbroom: Lord advocate.
- Lucianna Paluzzi: Rome, Italy -- Actress (Five Fingers, Thunderball).
- Tab Hunter in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Tab Hunter Show).
- Frédérick Tristan: French writer, poet, essayist.
- Michele Gismondi: Italy sport Champion.
- Kenneth Cameron: Baron Cameron of Lochbroom Scottish lawyer and judge.
- Audrey Schuh: American soprano.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?