Sunday 6 June 1954
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dominique Ambiel and Philippe Berre.
In UK Secret Love by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
Dial M for Murder, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while The Gipsy In The Parlour by Margery Sharp was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1954!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 6 June 1954 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Dominique Ambiel: French television producer and politician.
- Philippe Berre: French Impostor and confidence trickster whose story inspired a 2009 movie.
- Françoise Blanchard: French actress (d. 2013).
- Urve Tiidus: Estonian journalist and politician 8th Estonian Minister of Culture.
- Władysław Żmuda: Polish footballer and manager.
- Fritz Kasparek: Austrian mountaineer (Born 1910).
- Patty Berg wins LPGA Triangle Round Robin Golf Tournament
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?