Tuesday 1 June 1954
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 1, 1954). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jill Black .
In UK Secret Love by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
The Yellow Tomahawk, directed by Lesley Selander, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while The Desperate Hours by Joseph Hayes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Center Stage.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 June 1954
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 1954!
Which were the important events of 1 June 1954 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.
- Martin Andersen Nex?: Danish writer (Born 1869).
- Emile Zatopek runs record 6 mile: (27:59.2) / 10,000m (28:54.2)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?