Saturday October 06, 1906
US date format: 10/6/1906, UK date format: 6/10/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 6, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Janet Gaynor and Lord James Leechman.
Target Practice, directed by Richmond Riedel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 06, 1906?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- See more
- The Majlis of Iran convenes for the first time.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 06, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Peaches and Cream