Monday 7 December 1970
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bertrand Belin and Yaël Braun-Pivet.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to The Tears Of A Clown by Smokey Robinson.
In UK Woodstock by Matthew's Southern Comfort was in the top 5 hits.
Little Big Man, directed by Arthur Penn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1970
while The Child From The Sea by Elizabeth Goudge was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Levaci.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1970!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 7 December 1970 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Bertrand Belin
- Yaël Braun-Pivet
- Rob Olson: Victoria, British Columbia -- Canadian Tour golfer (1990 Newlands Open).
- Ed Robinson: WLAF linebacker (Frankfurt Galaxy).
- Sonny Schaum: American noted family, the first born child of actress, Arlene Dahl and her husband, Skip Schaum.
- Carmen Campuzano: Mexican actress and fashion model.
- Rube Goldberg: Ameican cartoonist (Mike and Ike, Pulitzer 1948), dies at age 87.
- Taizan Maezumi Roshi, head of LA Zen Center, receives dharma
- West Germany and Poland normalize relations
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1970 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Smokey Robinson - The Tears Of A Clown
- The Partridge Family - I Think I Love You
- Brian Hyland - Gypsy Woman
- The 5th Dimension - One Less Bell To Answer
- Jackson 5 - I'll Be There
- George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
- Santana - Black Magic Woman
- Badfinger - No Matter What
- Chicago - Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?
- The Guess Who - Share The Land
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 7 December 1970
- Cleveland Browns - Houston Oilers : 21 - 10
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?