Friday 31 July 1925
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 31, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ignace Heinrich and Herbert Baumann.
Wild Horse Mesa, directed by George B. Seitz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 July 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1925!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1925 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Ignace Heinrich: French Olympic field and track star who won the decathlon in London, 1948.
- Herbert Baumann: German composer.
- Last allied occupying troops leave Ruhrgebied
- Unemployment Insurance Act passes in England.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1925 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Yearning (Just For You) - Harry Reser's Orchestra
- Don't Bring Lulu - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
- Don't Bring Lulu - Billy Murray
- Yes Sir! That's My Baby - Gene Austin