Wednesday 7 February 1923
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 7, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Keefe Brasselle and George Lascelles.
Der Mann mit der eisernen Maske, directed by Max Glass, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1923!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1923 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Keefe Brasselle: American actor, TV producer and novelist.
- George Lascelles: British royal family member, statesman and opera buff, he is the 7th Earl of Harewood (1923).
- George H H Lascelles: English Earl of Harewood / leader (Covent Garden).
- Keefe Brasselle in Elyria: Ohio, USA; actor (Be Our Guest).
- Martha Holmes: American photographer (d. 2006).
- Dora Bryan: English actress and singer (d. 2014).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Yankee Doodle Blues - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
- Al Jolson - Lost (A Wonderful Girl)