Wednesday 7 February 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 7, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Colette Darfeuil and Puyi .
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1906 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Colette Darfeuil: French actress whose film career began at age 14 in 1920 and continued through the early 1950s.
- Puyi : Emperor of China (d. 1967).
- Last Puyi: The last Emperor of China and the twelfth and final ruler of the Qing Dynasty.
- Oleg Antonov: Russian aircraft designer and engineer founded the Antonov Aircraft Company (d. 1984).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Forty-Five Minutes from Broadway - Billy Murray
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Harry Tally