Tuesday 7 March 1967
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Zheng Haixia and Jean-Pierre Barda.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Love Is Here And Now You're Gone by The Supremes.
In UK Release Me by Engelbert Humperdinck was in the top 5 hits.
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, directed by David Swift, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Secret Of Santa Vittoria by Robert Crichton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1967!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1967 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Zheng Haixia: WNBA center (Los Angeles Sparks).
- Jean-Pierre Barda: Swedish singer (Army of Lovers).
- Muhsin al-Ramli: Iraqi writer poet translator and academic.
- Ruthie Henshall: English theatre actress and singer.
- Ai Yazawa: Japanese author and illustrator.
- Alice B Toklas: American companion to Gertrude Stein (Born 1877).
- American actor/singer Nelson Eddy dies at age 65 in hospital in Miami, Florida, after suffering a stroke while performing onstage at the Doral Country Club in Miami the previous day.
- Teamster president Jimmy Hoffa begins eight-year jail sentence at Lewisburg Federal Prison for defrauding the union and jury tampering (commuted December 23, 1971).
- Jimmy Hoffa begins his 8-year sentence for attempting to bribe a jury.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 March 1967
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
- The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday
- Johnny Rivers - Baby I Need Your Lovin'
- The Buckinghams - Kind Of A Drag
- The Beatles - Penny Lane
- The Casinos - Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
- Mitch Ryder - Sock It To Me - Baby!
- The Turtles - Happy Together
- Ed Ames - My Cup Runneth Over
- The Mama's & The Papa's - Dedicated To The One I Love
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?