Sunday 7 March 2010
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Imma Be by The Black Eyed Peas.
Kick-Ass, directed by Matthew Vaughn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Radio Radio.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dance Dance Revolution Music Fit or Doctor Who: The Adventure Games.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 2010!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 7 March 2010 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 March
- Mary Josephine Ray: Canadian-American supercentenarian (Born 1895).
- In Los Angeles, California, the 82nd Academy Awards are presented. Best Picture: The Hurt Locker
- Hundreds of Christian villagers are hacked to death with machetes by Muslim herders in Dogo-Nahawa, Nigeria. (''The Washington Post'')
- Tens of thousands demonstrate against an abortion bill in several Spanish cities. (''The Mercury'')
- Melbourne, Australia experiences flooding after a once-in-a-century thunderstorm of marble-sized hailstones which tears the roof from a railway station and leads to the postponement of sports fixtures. A state of emergency is declared in Queensland. (''The Times'')
- Voters in Iraq take part in parliamentary elections and a referendum on the Status of Forces Agreement. (BBC)
- Voters in Switzerland take part in a referendum on whether to provide lawyers for non-human animals and other issues. (Deutsche Welle)
- Five Pakistani police officials are suspended due to their negligence in the kidnapping of British Pakistani boy Sahil Saeed. (Sky News)
- Three people are killed falling from high-rise flats in Glasgow. (''The Times'')
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2010 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 7 March 2010
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Udinese : 0 - 0
- Bari - Chievo : 1 - 0
- Bologna - Napoli : 2 - 1
- Cagliari - Catania : 2 - 2
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Germinal - Waregem : 1 - 1
- Mechelen - Genk : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Hoffenheim - Mainz : 0 - 1
- Nurnberg - Leverkusen : 3 - 2
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Augsburg - Paderborn : 3 - 0
- Munich 1860 - St Pauli : 2 - 1
- Union Berlin - Duisburg : 0 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?