Sunday 7 October 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 7, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Raymond Lévesque and Ronald Dawson.
The Fall of the House of Usher, directed by Jean Epstein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 October 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1928!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1928 ?
- Raymond Lévesque
- Ronald Dawson: American astrologer; wrote when depressed and feeling hopeless.
- Sanne Ledermann: German-Dutch holocaust victim (d. 1943).
- Sohrab Sepehri: Persian poet and painter (d. 1980).
- Race Tafari Makonnen crowned King of Abyssinia
- Paavo Nurmi runs world record 10 miles (50:15.0).
- Haile Selassie is crowned king (not yet emperor) of Abyssinia.