Sunday 7 October 1934
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ulrike Meinhof and Alphee Lavoie.
The Gay Divorcee, directed by Mark Sandrich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
while Lamb in His Bosom by Caroline Miller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1934!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1934 ?
- Ulrike Meinhof: Lead Germany Red Army Faction.
- Alphee Lavoie: American astrologer, programmer and author with 34 years experience by 1998.
- Amiri Baraka: American playright and Separatist Black leader, he was born to a social worker mom and a postal worker dad.
- G Federico Barzetti
- Jacques Brunhes: French politician, a member of the Communist party.
- Willie Naulls: NBA star (New York Knicks).
- Everett Jones: Newark Writer.
- Julian Thompson: English general and historian.
- [Everett] LeRoi Jones [Amiri Baraka]: US writer (Black Music).
- Imamu Amiri Baraka [Everett Leroi Jones]: United States -- Poet / writer.
- G Barzetti: Italian industrialist, the founder of Barzetti Pastries in 1970.
- Ulrike Meinhof: German journalist, left-wing activist and author, later part of the Baader/Meinhof group, who used terrorism as a form of political protest.
- Bruna Rambaldi: Italian wife of Carlo Rambaldi, the winner of several Oscars for Special Effects in his technical creation of film creatures.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?