Sunday 8 February 1925
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Lemmon and Robert Marteau.
Alice Solves the Puzzle, directed by Walt Disney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 February 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1925!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1925 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Jack Lemmon: American actor.
- Robert Marteau
- Alvin Brehm: Composer.
- Raimondo D'Inzeo: Italian equestrian, winning a Gold Medal at the Olympics in Rome, 1960.
- Marcus Garvey enters federal prison in Atlanta
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You're Just a Flower from an Old Bouquet - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- Everybody Loves My Baby - Aileen Stanley