Sunday 8 February 1925
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alvin Brehm and Raimondo D'Inzeo.
The Lost World, directed by Harry O. Hoyt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1925!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1925 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Alvin Brehm: Composer.
- Raimondo D'Inzeo: Italian equestrian, winning a Gold Medal at the Olympics in Rome, 1960.
- Jack Lemmon: American actor.
- Marcus Garvey enters federal prison in Atlanta
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 February 1925
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You're Just a Flower from an Old Bouquet - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- Everybody Loves My Baby - Aileen Stanley
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?