Friday 6 February 1925
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 6, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pramoedya Ananta Toer and Pramoedya Ananta Toer.
Alice Solves the Puzzle, directed by Walt Disney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1925!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1925 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer: Author.
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer: Indonesian author (d. 2006).
- Vincenzo Di Caro: Italian politician, Mayor of Camastra since 1952.
- Donald Mitchell: English musicologist and academic.
- Pramoedya Toer: Indonesian author (d. 2006).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You're Just a Flower from an Old Bouquet - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- Everybody Loves My Baby - Aileen Stanley