Thursday 8 January 1925
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 8, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Helmuth Hubener and James Saunders.
Smouldering Fires, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 January 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 January 1925!
Which were the important events of 8 January 1925 ?
- Commonwealth Day is celebrated in Northern Mariana Islands.
- James Saunders: English chemist / playwright (Ark).
- Helmuth Hubener: German activist (d. 1942).
- Bernardo Ruiz
- Helmuth Hübener: German activist (d. 1942).
- Mohan Rakesh: Indian author and playwright (d. 1972).
- 1st all-female US State Supreme Court appointed, Texas
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1925 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Lewis James - The Pal That I Loved (Stole the Gal I Loved)
- Somebody Loves Me - Marion Harris
- Rose-Marie - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Tell Me, Dreamy Eyes - Isham Jones & His Orchestra