Tuesday 17 February 1925
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fritz Behrendt and Hal Holbrook in Cleveland.
Lady of the Night, directed by Monta Bell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
while The Little French Girl by Anne Douglas Sedgwick was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 February 1925!
Which were the important events of 17 February 1925 ?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Ancient Latvia - Tanis Diena observed.
- Saint Silvinus
- Roman Empire - Quirinalia in honor of Quirinus.
- Fritz Behrendt: German / Dutch cartoon character (The Slogan).
- Hal Holbrook in Cleveland: Ohio, USA; actor (All the President's Men, Mark Twain).
- Roger Bourrat: French Catholic priest, who served as Bishop of Rodez (-Vabres) from 30 May 1974 to 1 June 1991.
- Hal Holbrook: American actor of stage and screen whose debut film was "The Group" in 1966.
- Alfred Roques: France sport Champion.
- Ron Goodwin: English composer and conductor (d. 2003)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Best Girl - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?