Tuesday 3 February 1925
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Shelley Berman and Joop C Swart.
Alice Solves the Puzzle, directed by Walt Disney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 February 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1925!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1925 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Shelley Berman
- John Fiedler in Platville: Wisconsin, USA; actor (Mr Peterson - Newhart).
- Joop C Swart: Dutch publisher / founder (World Press Photo).
- Leon Schlumpf: member of the Swiss Federal Council.
- Keith Dunstan: Australian author and journalist.
- John Fiedler: American actor (Born 1925).
- Jaap Eden: Dutch athlete, the only male athlete to win world championships in both speed skating and bicycle racing; two women have done so (Sheila Young and Christa Luding-Rothenburger).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You're Just a Flower from an Old Bouquet - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- Everybody Loves My Baby - Aileen Stanley