Tuesday 3 February 1925
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 3, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Shelley Berman and Joop C Swart.
Alice Solves the Puzzle, directed by Walt Disney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 February 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1925!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1925 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Shelley Berman
- John Fiedler in Platville: Wisconsin, USA; actor (Mr Peterson - Newhart).
- Joop C Swart: Dutch publisher / founder (World Press Photo).
- Leon Schlumpf: member of the Swiss Federal Council.
- Keith Dunstan: Australian author and journalist.
- John Fiedler: American actor (Born 1925).
- Jaap Eden: Dutch athlete, the only male athlete to win world championships in both speed skating and bicycle racing; two women have done so (Sheila Young and Christa Luding-Rothenburger).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You're Just a Flower from an Old Bouquet - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- Everybody Loves My Baby - Aileen Stanley