Saturday 7 February 1925
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 7, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joan McEvers and Marius Constant.
Alice Solves the Puzzle, directed by Walt Disney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1925!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1925 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Joan McEvers: American astrologer, the co-founder and first president of "Aquarius Workshops," since 1973.
- Marius Constant: Romania -- Dutch composer / conductor (Paradise Lost).
- Romolo Valli: Italian stage/film actor, for 6 yrs artistic director of festival of two worlds in spoleto, italy.
- Arthur Berry: Artist.
- Hans Schmidt: Canadian wrestler (d. 2012).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You're Just a Flower from an Old Bouquet - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- Everybody Loves My Baby - Aileen Stanley