Tuesday 8 November 1932
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard E Lawyer and Stephane Audran.
I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang, directed by Mervyn LeRoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while The Fountain by Charles Morgan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1932 ?
- Richard E Lawyer: Los Angeles, California -- Astronaut.
- Stephane Audran: Versailles, France -- Actress (Just Before Nightfall).
- Stéphane Audran: French actress, she is the ex-wife of noted actor Jean Louis Trintignant and of Director Claude Chabrol to whom she was married from 1964 until their divorce in 1980.
- Ben Bova: American journalist and author.
- Make Mine Music, debuts
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt (D) elected 32nd President for 1st time
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?