Friday 4 November 1932
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Thomas Klestil and David Shipman.
I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang, directed by Mervyn LeRoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while Sons by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1932!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 4 November 1932 ?
- Thomas Klestil: Austrian politician and diplomat 10th President of Austria (d. 2004).
- David Shipman: Film historian.
- Noam Pitlik in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; actor/director (Sanford and Son, Bob Newhart).
- Tommy Makem: Irish-American singer-songwriter (The Clancy Brothers) (d. 2007).
- Belle Bennett: Actress (Iron Mask), dies at 41.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?