Tuesday 15 November 1932
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Petula Clark and Clyde L McPhatter.
The Conquerors, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
On TV people were watching Talkie Songs.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 November 1932
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 15 November 1932 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Petula Clark: Pop Singer.
- Clyde L McPhatter: Durham, North Carolina -- Singer (Drifters-Treasure My Love).
- Clyde McPhatter: American singer (Billy Ward and his Dominoes and The Drifters) (d. 1972).
- Alvin Plantinga: American philosopher author and academic.
- Walt Disney Art School created