Tuesday 15 November 1932
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clyde L McPhatter and Petula Clark.
If I Had a Million, directed by James Cruze, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while Magnolia Street by Louis Golding was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 15 November 1932 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Clyde L McPhatter: Durham, North Carolina -- Singer (Drifters-Treasure My Love).
- Petula Clark: Pop Singer.
- Clyde McPhatter: American singer (Billy Ward and his Dominoes and The Drifters) (d. 1972).
- Alvin Plantinga: American philosopher author and academic.
- Walt Disney Art School created
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?